Monday 8 June 2015

Nova Scotia in black & white

I’ve been toying with the idea of opening an Etsy shop to sell artwork – I’m thinking of starting off with photography. There are so many amazing places and things to take pictures of here, and I almost always have my camera with me.

A friend suggested doing black & white photos, so I’ve been playing around with some of the photos I’ve taken over the last few days to see how they look in black & white. The colours of the ocean and beaches are beautiful, but there’s something about a black & white photo that captures the imagination.

sig hirtles 4b

sig brian gizmo in distance bw

sig sassy and seaweed bw

sig sassy 2 bw

sig jackson 2 bw

sig paws 1

Do you prefer photos in black & white or full colour?

kb logo 1a

Linking up to…

coastal charm button

3 comments:

  1. Kelly, a friend of mine has had good luck selling photos on Getty. You may wish to look into that as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion Chantal :-) I'll check that out!

      Delete
  2. depends. But I have always loved and still do love black and white photos very much

    ReplyDelete